Sunday, April 18, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. This adorable little bunny was made by Joyce of JoyzanCreations. She is a fellow PCAGOE member and very talented lady. All of her beautiful creations are completely hand sculpted without the use of any molds. Besides these amazing and beautiful sculptures she also makes some gorgeous jewelery.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
This month our members were challenged to create an entry depicting or interpreting the fabric theme in some way. Our members took their inspiration from a favorite item of clothing, a particular fabric pattern, and one entry even incorporates actual fabric. Every entry must be at least 50% polymer clay.
Please vote for your top three favorites in the pull-down voting box shown at the bottom of this page. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, it may take a few moments to appear. Only one vote per person, please. One (1) vote consists of choosing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entry. If you choose an entry for 1st place, please do not also vote for it as your 2nd and/or 3rd place choice. Duplicate votes will not be counted.
Voting is open to the public and to PCAGOE guild members. Voting begins April 1, 2010 and ends at midnight, Eastern U.S. time on April 7, 2010. The winners chosen in each category and the voter prize winners will be announced at here on April 8, 2010. Winning voters will have one week from the date we contact you and ask for your mailing address so we can send you your prize. If you do not respond within one week, another name will be pulled from the pool of voters.
April Challenge Entries
1) Fun Flower Quilt Pendant by BeeTreeByMe
2) Childhood Dress Fabric Pendant by RiverValleyDesign
3) Patchwork Purse Tins by ClayCenter
4) Spring Quilt Pendant and Beads by CraftsbyCag
5) Cubist Bangle by HiGirls
6) Silver Granite Gauze Cuff by 11BoldStreet
7) Longhorn Patchwork Spoon and Wine Stopper by RenGalSa
8) Serape Necklace by PhoenixRose
9) Paisley and Polka Dots Trinket Box by ArrowdaleArtStudio
10) Chinese Brocade Kimono Brooch by PolymerClayCreations
11) Mod Retro Look Necklace by VyaKyasha
12) Butterflies in Flight by AshPaints
13) Polymer Clay Fabric Covered Easter Egg by MirameCreations
14) Ikat Fabric Inspired Beads by TheColorOfDreams
15) Woven Fabric Structure Plain Weave Bone Bracelet by StillPointWorks
16) Pocket Change by IansCafe
17) Spring Fling Pinwheel Quilt Bib Necklace by BlessedBeadJewelry
Please follow this link to cast your vote. Remember voting is open until Midnight Eastern time on April 7, 2010.