Sunday, April 18, 2010

I made it to 1000 !!!

Feedback at my Etsy store that is. I want to thank all my loyal customers who have come back to buy from me time and again. I truly appreciate each and everyone of you. Of course thank you also to you one time buyers. Couldn't have made it here without you all.

I am having a Mother's Day sale in my store to celebrate every wonderful Mother out there. From now until May 2nd I will take 15% off your total purchase and every order over $50 gets free shipping.

What Mother doesn't deserve a beautiful handmade gift? I have so much to chose from, anything from a 24kt gold accented pen and keychain setto a pretty purple and blue millefiori floral necklace and earrings set.Or maybe she collects eggs or trinket boxes. I have several of each to chose from. Here are just a couple.
I have all kinds of unique gifts, jewelry and more to chose from. Just for being one of my followers here, I'll give you an extra 5% on top of the 15% off your total order. Just let me know before you check out and I'll adjust your invoice.
Thanks again to all my loyal customers!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Is that 1000 sales or were there more sales cause some didn't feedback?
    Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! It was 1314 sales. Not everyone leaves feedback :(

    ReplyDelete