Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Fall Here in the Great Northwest

Fall has officially made it to my neck of the woods. It seems as though we hardly had a summer and it is already over. This time of the year seems to go so fast too. Before you know it, it will be icy and cold. One good thing about this time of year are all the wonderful colors. The leaves all turn the most gorgeous shades of yellow, orange and red. The fall flowers are all blooming too. My garden is full of mums in beautiful shades of lavender, crimson and gold. And don't get me started on all the gorgeous sunflowers. All the beautiful colors inspired me to created a few fall themed things.
First I made a few borderless canes in some fall colors. Here is a charm bracelet made with a yellow sunflower cane.and some buttons with a caramel brown sunflower caneThis is a barrette made with Autumn colored leaves. So many things to make and so little time to do them. It is almost time to start thinking about Christmas too. Lots of ideas swirling in my head.


1 comment:

  1. Haces unos trabajos muy lindos. Besos desde Barcelona (España)

    ReplyDelete