Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Flickr Find...Some Gorgeous Polymer Clay Artwork

One of my contacts on flickr is Sherri Kellberg of BeadazzleMe. She is a very talented artist. Here in her own words is a little about her.
About Me:
I’ve been working with polymer clay for the last 6 years, developing techniques as I go, reading & researching new ideas. I find pleasure in the process, when I work with clay it soothes me, both heart & soul, it’s a healing form of art. I’ve always liked making things and working with my hands. I’m inspired each day by the beauty of nature, & its stunning array of colors & textures.I studied Interior Design at the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota,Florida. I have an extensive background in acrylic & watercolor painting, stained glass, mosaics & Faux wall painting/stenciling. I am also an avid crocheter,knitter,(have to keep my hands busy!)seamstress & quilter.I hope this gives you an insight into who I am. Creating art is like breathing to me, I live to do it, and POLYMER CLAY is my obsession!

Here a just a few of her wonderful works of polymer clay art. You can find her on etsy at BeadazzleMe. I hope you enjoy her beautiful jewelry as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment